Bible Quotes in Paper 112
Click on the Bible Verse to See the Quote in Context
1225.1 run the race
- (Heb 12:1 KJV) Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a
cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so
easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
1227.6 "No man lives unto himself."
- (Rom 14:7 KJV) For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.
"the evolution of dominance" (Not in Bible).
"realization of identity transition" (Not in Bible).
1234.2 conjoint child
- (John 13:3 KJV) Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his
hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;
1235.4 you will know and
- (1 Cor 13:12 KJV) For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to
face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
- (2 Tim 4:7 KJV) I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have
kept the faith:
1240.2 your frame is indeed dust.
- (Gen 3:19 KJV) In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou
return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and
unto dust shalt thou return.
- (Psa 103:14 KJV) For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.