Bible Quotes in Paper 113
Click on the Bible Verse to See the Quote in Context
1241.1 "the word was spoken by angels"
- (Heb 2:2 KJV) For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every
transgression and disobedience received a just recompense of reward;
"been received by the ministry of angels."
- (Acts 7:53 KJV) Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and
have not kept it.
- cf. (Acts 7:53 ASV) ye who received the law as it was ordained by angels, and
kept it not.
"Take heed that you despise not one of these little ones,
for I say to you, their angels do always behold the presence of the spirit of my
- (Mat 18:10 KJV) Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I
say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father
which is in heaven.
"weep because of your willful intolerance and
stubbornness." (Not in Bible).
"And he shall send his angels with a great voice and
shall gather together his elect from one end of the realm to another."
- (Mat 24:31 KJV) And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet,
and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of
heaven to the other.
- (Mark 13:27 KJV) And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together
his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the
uttermost part of heaven.
1247.7 "resurrection of the unjust,"
- (Acts 24:15 KJV) And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow,
that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.
1248.4 little lower
- (Heb 2:7 KJV) Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst
him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: